Monday 19 April 2010

Gig Review - And So I Watch You From Afar

Saw the amazing And So I Watch You From Afar at Barfly recently and considering I had to change my pants twice during the first song its safe to say it was an amzing show.


With this being the last show of their UK tour they definetly pulled out all the stops, starting with some ear splittlingly delighful riffs that'll make you think you skull is exploding.

they toar through the set playing tunes from their new Letters EP aswell as their amazing 1st Album. With amazing tunes like S is for Salamander and A little bit of Solidarity goes a long way they had everybody in the room moving somepart of their bodies.

I can highly recommend both the EP and the Album and I can imagine they definely picked up a lot more fans with their amazing live show.
Outstanding from start to finish,was definetly a night to remember
Boooo Yahhhhhhhhhhh

No comments:

Post a Comment